Acacemic senate conference Rooms:
3135 Murphy Hall - Seats 16 to 18 at the table with no additional chairs in the room.
1215 Murphy Hall - Seats 20 at the table with a maximum capacity of 25.
*The responsible party (main contact of the requesting department attending the meeting), must submit the completed form below. An email will follow the request to confirm if the slot is available.
- Academic Senate business meetings will take precedence in occupying the rooms, if the necessity arises.
- The rooms are only available for reservation during normal business hours: Monday - Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Conference room keys should be checked out from 3125 Murphy Hall, no more than 15 minutes prior to the reserved meeting time, unless your meeting starts between noon and 1:15 p.m. (Please see note below for Office Closures).
- Keys must be returned promptly to 3125 Murphy Hall after the reserved meeting time.
- When requesting a time slot, please include the necessary prep/clean-up time.
- Food and beverages must be removed upon the end of each reservation.
- Guests are responsible to bring their own supplemental equipment. Both rooms have built-in projection capabilities and VOIP phone lines. However, supplemental equipment such as laptops, VGA cables, polycom phones, speakers, and microphones must be provided by the guest.
- Spills and breakage must be reported to 3125 Murphy Hall immediately.
- Conference rooms must be locked with lights and air conditioner turned off when no longer in use.
The Senate Office is closed for lunch between 12 PM and 1 PM daily. If your meeting starts or ends during this time, please make appropriate arrangements to check out or to return the key.
- Conference room keys cannot be checked out before 8 a.m..
- If your meeting ends at 5 p.m., the key must be returned prior to 5 p.m.
- If you are inquiring about multiple dates and times, please email us at [email protected]
- Should you need additional tech support, please contact the Academic Senate at extension 53851.
- The Academic Senate is not responsible for any items left behind. Departments assume full responsibility for any damages to the conference room and equipment provided.